Sunday, January 20, 2008

Scrabulous

Michael and I play a lot of games together when he's at home. We have quite a collection of card and board games, from pinochle to Axis and Allies to more obscure favorites like The Farming Game.

Thanks to Melissa Wiley, we discovered Scrabulous and have been playing Scrabble via email for a month or two. Not only can we enjoy playing together, but I can take as long as I want for my turn without him getting impatient (sometimes a problem in real life). We won't be turning in our game board and wooden tiles anytime soon as Hasbro fears, but this has been a wonderful way to connect during his deployment.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I tell my husband that he has to play speed Scrabble and I'm going to set a timer for his turn! This will be a lot of fun when he's TDY and deployed! Thanks.