Monday, October 1, 2007

Menu Plan Monday 10/1/07

I am done shopping at the big commissary on Sundays! I keep forgetting when it's payday weekend, because we don't wait for payday to do our grocery shopping. Yesterday we managed to hit a payday weekend and a case lot sale. It was a mess. The checkout line wrapped all the way around the back of the store to the entrance and it took us half an hour to get through. I think once that line gets going it just perpetuates the back up. People get in line right away and then send off the other spouse or the kids to pick up the things on their list. As much as I enjoy our quiet Mondays with no errands or activities to run to, we're going to have to move our grocery shopping day and Monday looks like the best place for it.

Monday: leftover Tuna Noodles w/White Beans and Capers
Tuesday: Crockpot Burgundy Beef and Mushrooms
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Garlic and Herb Chicken from freezer
Friday: Curried Salmon Cakes
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: Artichoke and Walnut Pesto Pasta

Visit Laura for more menus!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Great looking menu, everything looks yummy!!!

Happy MPM!

Sandra

Nicole said...

great menu and the picture of you children is precious! :)

Beck said...

That's a very yummy sound week!
I've been thinking of posting my own weekly menus, to make myself more accountable. We'll see.
Thanks for commenting at my place! :)